For those wanting to add a little extra to their camping experience, Beyond The Valley offer Electric City Passes. Purchasing an Electric City pass will allow you and your friends access to a campsite with a 240 volt, 10 amp power source. To get the best use out of your pass, we recommend bringing extension leads and powerboards with you to plug in any phone chargers, hair dryers, lighting or small speakers you may want to use during the festival.
Each Electric City pass is allocated to one standard campsite and/or vehicle. One pass can be used by a maximum of 5 people, if you are travelling in a large convoy you will need to purchase multiple passes.
- Electric City passes are not available for purchase at the festival.
- Electric City pass numbers are limited, first in best dressed… or powered.
- Total Fire Ban rules still apply to powered sites; no cooking utilities or gas bottles will be permitted.
- Electric City passes do not include your festival ticket.
- No extension leads or power boards provided are provided.
- Please be mindful of power specifications and avoid running multiple items or equipment with high usage requirements.
DO ALL 5 PEOPLE NEED TO ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME?
The first car that arrives will be allocated the car park on the
Electric City site (the person in this car must be the ticket holder for the Electric City site). Any additional cars will be placed in the overflow car park and will have to walk over to the campsite once parked.
There won’t be any additional cost to park in the overflow car park.
WE HAVE MULTIPLE ELECTRIC CITY SITES, HOW CAN WE BE NEXT TO FRIENDS?
You will need to arrive together (and check-in together), to be placed next to each other.
DO YOU NEED TO BUY A CAR PASS IF YOU'RE CAMPING IN ELECTRIC CITY?
$220 plus booking fee per campsite (SOLD OUT)