What form of ID will I need at the festival?

You will need one of the following IDs on arrival and on your person throughout the entire event:

  • Current valid Australian driver’s license (with photograph)
  • Current Passport
  • Government Issued Proof of Age Card
  • Victorian Keypass
  • International Driver’s License (must contain a photograph)

What time do gates open?

Please refer to our Box Office & Gate Times page.

Is EFTPOS accepted on site?

Yes, EFTPOS is accepted at the bars and food vendors. There will also be ATMs on site however, we recommend you bring cash with you.

Will there be ATMs onsite?

Yes, there will be ATMs available throughout the site. Please refer to your site map for locations.

Is there disabled access?

Yes there is, however, please be mindful that the event is set upon natural terrain and is at times uneven. Beyond the Valley has put provisions in place to best accommodate for people with disabilities, but so we can do our best to meet your needs please email info@beyondthevalley.com.au with any special requirements you may have or for further information.

Do we get to pick our camping spots?

No, you will be allocated camp spots by our helpful staff, however please note;

  • Convoy together. This will ensure that you and your friends will be able to camp next to each other.
  • Your vehicle will be parked and you’ll camp alongside your car. You are not permitted to move your car until 6am Jan 1st.
  • If your convoy gets separated there will be a waiting bay near the festival site entrance where you can wait to enter the campsite together.
  • Please ensure that every vehicle in your convoy has the same ticket add-ons Eg. Electric city, general admission or Luxury Camping.
  • If someone in your convoy has not purchased their add on, they will not be permitted to park in that area

Is there power on site?

Yes. If you purchase an Electric City or Lux Camp ticket you will be allocated to a campsite with a 1 x 240V, 10amp plug. You will not have power if you’re staying in the general camping grounds.

Will there be vegetarian and vegan food options available?

Yes, we have an incredible range of high quality food stalls and trucks catering to all dietary requirements.

Can I camp on the 1st of January?

Unfortunately no. As much as we would all like to keep the party going, we have staff that need to get home to their families and to catch up on some much needed sleep. There will be various food stalls and relaxing areas open to help you shake your first hangover of the year however all patrons must exit by 4pm on Jan 1st.

What other items are banned from the Festival?

Alcohol, glass, weapons, illegal drugs, fireworks, fire twirling devices, flares, professional recording devices, laser lights, studded clothing apparel, any other items considered illegal or dangerous, animals.

What type of camera can I bring?

You can bring anything from an iPhone to a disposable camera however we do not permit professional cameras of any kind. Any camera with a detachable lens is not permitted.

What does a total fire ban mean?

A total fire ban means that we don’t allow any fire, fireworks, cooking facilities, flares, sparklers, gas bottles or the like. Please be aware that especially that time of year, there will be a total fire ban due to the extreme weather conditions. Anyone found with any of these items will be immediately ejected from the festival and issued with fines.

What medical facilities are available?

There will be full medical facilities available on site from St John’s Ambulance as well as Ambulance Victoria. You can find the location of these on our site map. If you have any trouble finding our first aid tents, don’t hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff for assistance.

I have prescription medicines that need to be stored/refrigerated, is this possible?

Yes. Please see our first aid tent immediately after arrival so you can make arrangements for your medication.